With this tee we wish you all the luck in the universe. In China and Japan, it is believed that the the crane brings good fortune. It is also a symbol of longevity, beauty and protector of the family. It has it all! Traditionally, giving paper cranes has been associated with wishes of well-being, happiness and prosperity. We couldn't find a tee with more positivity and good wishes than this one. So good luck and even if you don't play the lottery, let's hope you win it.
Why we love it
- We love the symbolism and positive connotations of the crane in Japanese culture.
- Because you can win the lottery, and it’s not us saying that, but the universe.
- Because it is a limited edition and there are less than 50 units.
- We love comfort and this relaxed fit silhouette flares out at the bottom so it doesn't mark our curve of happiness.
- It is not a very long tee and it looks really good when you put it inside your pants.
Designed & made in
- Designed in Spain.
- Made in Portugal.
- 100% cotton.
- Crew neck.
- Short sleeve.
- Relaxed fit.
- Graphic print on the front and a detail on the back.
- Alejandra is 5,7” and is wearing a size XS.
- 24% stardust
- 21% lunar love
- 17% cosmic power
- 14% alien perfume
- 13% whises from shooting stars
- 11% astronaut’s dreams
- Attention: You could be abducted wearing Youniverse.
- Machine wash up to 40º
- Do not bleach
- Iron at medium temperture on reverse side / Do not iron directly over the motif
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low
- Save energy / Wash only dirty clothes