Will the products marked as “sold out” be back in stock?
Where can I find your size guide?
How do I take care of my Youniverse garments?
- Always read the care label before washing your clothes.
- The washing temperature indicated in the care label is the highest allowed temperature.
- Colorful clothes may lose colors after machine washing (especially during first wash). We recommend washing these pieces separately.
- Please turn garments inside out before washing.
- Avoid using too much detergent.
- Do not use bleach and do not tumble dry unless specified on the care label.
- Do not iron any patches, vinyls, prints, or other parts of the garment appliques.
- Avoid drying your clothes in the sun, the sunlight might alter the colors of your garment.
In case of any other question regarding this matter please do not hesitate to contact us (email to firstname.lastname@example.org).