Youniverse is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data. Therefore, we will be completely transparent about the data we collect and the use we make of it.
Likewise, we will use the data to try to get to know you better and thus be able to send you relevant offers.
If you tell us that you do not want to receive commercial communications, we will stop sending them to you.
We will send you information when it is relevant to the product you have purchased, in order to keep informed about your order.
We will adopt the necessary measures to protect and keep your information safe.
Youniverse does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Privacy and security are a matter of trust and your trust is very important to us. For that reason, we strive to guarantee that our existing technical and organizational measures respect your data protection rights.
1. What data does Youniverse collect?
The customers of Youniverse provide their data voluntarily, by contacting or registering through the website. At that time, a user profile will be created with the purpose of managing the order placed by the client. The creation of these user profiles is necessary for the correct development of the commercial relationship between Youniverse and the client. In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Youniverse informs the users of its website that the personal data collected by the company, through the forms located on its pages, will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of Youniverse, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between both parties.
The data collected by Youniverse is strictly necessary to process the order of our customers and improve their shopping experience. As a general rule, the data requested is:
- Name and surname
- Shipping address (type of road, name of the road, number of the road, portal, staircase, city, province, zip code, country)
- Telephone number
- Contact email
- DNI exclusively in case of shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, by tax imperative.
The payment data is collected by the page of the bank or Paypal that manages the transaction. In case you ask for a legal invoice, your tax information will be required to be able to issue it. How to obtain the data and create user profiles.
Youniverse makes use of the Google Analytics website statistics.
On the Youniverse website www.shopyouniverse.com there are different systems for personal information capturing:
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Email, to respond to the user´s queries. For example, we can use this data to respond to questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- Registration form as a customer: The user is required to register using this form in order to sign up for our online store. In this case, we request the following personal information: name, email, telephone, address
- Quick purchase form, as a visitor: In this case, we request the following personal information: name, email, telephone, address.
Users can terminate at any time the services provided by www.shopyouniverse.com
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Youniverse ®, ("Responsible for the file") trademark registered in EUIPO (Intellectual Property Office of the European Union) belongs to a person in charge.
Company name: Graciela Cancio Sancha
Registered office: C / Rafaela Bonilla nº 19, 28028 Madrid - Madrid
Contact phone: 91 143 73 98
Social activity is: specialized design
All duly registered before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Youniverse guarantees that the organizational and technical security measures required by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) have been applied.
We express our commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relationships in a secure manner by protecting personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each user of our website.
As for the information managed by others besides the mentioned person:
3. For what purposes do we use your personal data?
- Manage your registration as a user of our platform: the personal data that you provide will be used to identify you as a user of the platform and give you access to the different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
- The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products or services that you have acquired.
- Contact you via email, telephone, SMS or other equivalent electronic means of communication, whenever necessary or reasonable for its execution.
- Respond to requests made through the Customer Service channels available on our platform or physical points of sale.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have visited www.shopyouniverse.com before, and to associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a marketing method used to recapture users who have visited our site, driving them to visit again.
The information obtain with this purpose is collected by cookies. You can see the data that these cookies collect in the privacy policies of each service:
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects data from web traffic related to the pages in which they are installed.
In Youniverse we use Facebook ADS, the advertising platform of Facebook and Instagram, which allows us to create campaigns and announcements. When generating an ad, it allows to segment the audience by:
Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
What they buy online and through other channels
5. What are your data protection rights?
Youniverse commits to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and the opposition or limitation of your data´s use/treatment, at all times. As well as the right of requesting the migration of your data. You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you believe that your data has been treated incorrectly by the data controller.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at the following postal address:
Calle Rafaela Bonilla nº19, 28028 Madrid - España
6. What security measures have we implemented?
Youniverse informs you that it has implemented the technical and organizational security measures required to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, either from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
In addition, Youniverse has established additional measures in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organization all while maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
Likewise the website has an SSL certificate, which guarantees the security of your data.