- Reduced price
Time to bloom. Mums, one of the quintessential Asian flowers, have come to embellish this shirt. This flower symbolizes joy, perfection and eternity. We have used the Japanese sentence "Mono no aware" which means the emotion that beautiful things provoke in us and at the same time the sadness for the ephemerality of that moment. We thought it was a beautiful concept for our tee and it annoys us that it doesn't exist in our language.
Why we love it
- We love comfort and this relaxed fit silhouette flares out at the bottom so it doesn't mark our curve of happiness.
- In ancient Greek the word chrysanthemum means "golden flower". Surely it is the magic flower who gives you an amazing hair in the movie "Tangled".
- Because it is a limited edition and there are less than 50 units.
- It is not a very long tee and it looks really good when you put it inside your pants.
- Flowers make life more beautiful and the chrysanthemum more! It symbolizes fidelity, optimism, joy and long life. As you see all good things.
Designed & made in
- Designed in Spain.
- Made in Portugal.
- 100% cotton.
- Crew neck.
- Short sleeve.
- Relaxed fit.
- Graphic print on the front and a detail on the back.
- Alejandra is 5,7” and is wearing a size XS.
- 24% stardust
- 21% lunar love
- 17% cosmic power
- 14% alien perfume
- 13% whises from shooting stars
- 11% astronaut’s dreams
- Attention: You could be abducted wearing Youniverse.
- Machine wash up to 40º
- Do not bleach
- Iron at medium temperture on reverse side / Do not iron directly over the motif
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low
- Save energy / Wash only dirty clothes