- Reduced price
Saying Sayonara is the most beautiful but also the most painful and cold way to say goodbye to someone. Goodbye and we may not see each other anymore. This shirt needed a romantic typeface surrounded by black roses to transmit that sweet melancholy. It is a very powerful word. It's not like saying "Voldemort" but it's close.
Why we love it
- Because it is the word we learned in the famous quote from Terminator 2. "Sayonara, baby."
- It is one of the most emotional farewells and that is why it deserves a t-shirt.
- Because it is a limited edition and there are less than 60 units.
- We love comfort and this relaxed fit silhouette flares out at the bottom so it doesn't mark our curve of happiness.
- It is not a very long tee and it looks really good when you put it inside your pants.
Designed & made in
- Designed in Spain.
- Made in Portugal.
- 100% cotton.
- Crew neck.
- Short sleeve.
- Relaxed fit.
- Graphic print on the front and a detail on the back.
- Alejandra is 5,7” and is wearing a size XS.
- 24% stardust
- 21% lunar love
- 17% cosmic power
- 14% alien perfume
- 13% whises from shooting stars
- 11% astronaut’s dreams
- Attention: You could be abducted wearing Youniverse.
- Machine wash up to 40º
- Do not bleach
- Iron at medium temperture on reverse side / Do not iron directly over the motif
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low
- Save energy / Wash only dirty clothes