Ready to kill Bill? If you are a warrior woman this is your tee. The onna-bugeisha were a group of samurai women who fought in the battles of feudal Japan. Masters of the naginata, the onna-bugeisha warriors were known to be as strong, capable, and courageous as samurai. Fight like a woman, fight like an onna-bugeisha.
Why we love it
- Because we love to see that Tomoe Gozen, a famous onna bugeisha, was already cutting heads in japanese feudal times. Nothing to envy Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.
- Because this piece of HERstory deserved one of our t-shirts.
- Because warriors are the ones who change the world.
- Because it is a limited edition and there are less than 50 units.
- We love comfort and this relaxed fit silhouette flares out at the bottom so it doesn't mark our curve of happiness.
Designed & made in
- Designed in Spain.
- Made in Portugal.
Composition & Info
- 100% cotton.
- Crew neck.
- Short sleeve.
- Relaxed fit.
- Graphic print on the front and a detail on the back.
- Alejandra is 5,7” and is wearing a size XS.
- 24% stardust
- 21% lunar love
- 17% cosmic power
- 14% alien perfume
- 13% whises from shooting stars
- 11% astronaut’s dreams
- Attention: You could be abducted wearing this t-shirt.
- Machine wash up to 40º
- Do not bleach
- Iron at medium temperture on reverse side / Do not iron directly over the motif
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low
- Save energy / Wash only dirty clothes