Going around in circles through the galaxy? Let’s get in orbit with the Japanese planets tee. This spacial soft cotton tee comes with a small print at the front and a big graphic print at the back with the whole solar system. Why in Japanese? Because the kanji are cooler. Run wild through the galaxy and escape the ordinary.
Why we love it
- We love neon Japanese aesthetic and if you mix it with our solar system, we have a winner.
- Wear it with a sportif skirt, your high top sneakers and a long sleeve transparent tee underneath. Don’t hide your galactic back.
- We love comfort and a relaxed fit silhouette is the key.
- The back is amazing with all the planets. We miss Pluto but it's time to get over it and face the future.
Designed & made in
- Designed in Spain.
- Made in Portugal.
Composition & Info
- 100% cotton.
- Crew neck.
- Short sleeve.
- Relaxed fit.
- Large graphic print on the back and a detail on the front.
- Drew is 5,5” and is wearing a size S.
- We recommend ironing and washing inside out.
- 24% stardust
- 21% lunar love
- 17% cosmic power
- 14% alien perfume
- 13% whises from shooting stars
- 11% astronaut’s dreams
- Attention: You could be abducted wearing this t-shirt.
- Machine wash up to 40º
- Do not bleach
- Iron at medium temperture on reverse side / Do not iron directly over the motif
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low
- Save energy / Wash only dirty clothes